It's time for a new challenge over at Crafting When We Can Challenges.
There are lots of prizes to be won, so be sure to head over to the blog to check out how to win some!!
We are sponsored by several companies with prizes on the main blog but you could also win by commenting on the DT's personal blogs!
We are sponsored by several companies with prizes on the main blog but you could also win by commenting on the DT's personal blogs!
You can purchase any Oddball Art digital stamps here, remember you get a fabulous 10% off your purchases when you use coupon code DTANG10

14 comments:
She's gorgeous Ang! I love how you colored your image. Hugs, Robin
Lovely card - love the colours!
Blog hopping from CWWC - fab make - Happy Monday
Kathyk
Wonderful - love the gorgeous colouring on your image and fab design. Thanks for the blog hop too.
Hugs,
Sandy
Lovely card. Thank you for your inspiration on the blog hop.
Ang your card is gorgeous. I love using Oddball Art Stamps. Thanks for the blog hop!
well what can I say, gorgeous card, gorgeous image and gorgeous creator.xx
Lovely colouring and I love your choice of papers!
Hugs from Africa!
Sweet card and loving the image and your coloring of her. Beautiful card.
Fantastic card... love the image you#ve used and the colocombination. Really great job!
Hugs Doris
Nice! Love the way you colored her hair. Adds so much depth
What a cute card. Love the way you did the highlights in her hair.
She's adorable! Your coloring is simply out of this world! I love the color hues and the beautiful focal point that she makes - this card sure made me smile! TFS!
Absolutely love your colouring. Great project x
Post a Comment